These dog treats are crafted like scones but are safely sugar-free for dogs. They are going to love them! In fact, these doggy baked treats are so good, you might want to try it yourself.
Prep 10 mins – Cook 12 mins – Total 22 mins
1.1 cups wheat flour
2. 1 ½ cups coarse oatmeal
3. 1 level teaspoon baking powder
4. ¾ cup blueberries (fresh or defrosted)
5. 2 eggs
6. ½ cup fat-free yogurt
7. ¼ cup sunfl ower oil
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Measure wheat fl our and oatmeal, mix with baking powder.
3. Add eggs, yogurt and sunfl ower oil, stir well.
4. Carefully add the washed blueberries.
5. Take off clumps with a tablespoon and place on an oiled baking pan.
6. Bake about 25 minutes.
Follow the recipe as directed. Be sure to avoid adding spices, especially nutmeg, which can be harmful to dogs. Also, avoid raisins at all costs! Dried blueberries are healthy for our pets, but raisins can cause real problems.